Friday, August 21, 2015

List of Proteomics blogs

I have been following some blogs on proteomics. Most blogs die after sometime. This post is not about such blogs (including mine). These are about those blogs that are currently active and followed by many people. I recommend these blogs to every person interested in proteomics, irrespective of their advancement level.

1. New in Proteomics Research http://proteomicsnews.blogspot.in/
Ben Orsburn is one of the best writers I have ever seen. He is quite quick in catching up on recent updates. One of the best places to update your knowledge.

2. Accelerating proteomics http://acceleratingscience.com/proteomics/
I recently started following this blog. They seem to be regular and have a long archive which shows consistency.

I wanted variety in my reading , therefore started following  this blog on computational proteomics.

If you (assuming I have at least one reader) find more such blogs, please  bring it to my attention. I will update the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your inputs